Home Remodel in Boise, Idaho
Stress-Free Home Remodels
When it comes to remodeling, no one likes surprises—or stress! That is why we are committed to making your remodel as predictable and stress-free as possible, besides making sure we are all on the ‘same page’. Our process ensures that our contracts, prices and scope of work accurately reflect the home improvements you want within your investment range. That means a firm price. No surprises. No unanticipated costs. No unnecessary disruptions to your household!
Our In-House Design & Build Team Sets Us Apart
Renaissance Remodeling has an interior design and project management home remodeling team specializing in transforming custom interiors and outdoor residential living areas. We assist you with:
- City, county permitting if necessary
- Notification to your neighbors that we’ll be in the area
- Color and finish selection and specification of all materials
- CAD presentation drawings 3D where you can see your remodel in virtual reality in a walk though presentation to see your vision.
- 360 Digital 3D color panorama rendering of your project showing finishes space layout
- Custom lighting plans
- Plumbing fixtures, appliances, hardware selections
- Delivery coordination and timing of materials
- Installation observation
- Budget adherence
- Build out, finishing touches and final delivery
- Overall project management and coordination of contractors
- Guaranteed expert excellence in workmanship in every phase of your project
STEP ONE – INITIAL CONSULTATION
Our process begins by arranging an initial meeting to help everyone get acquainted. We want you to feel comfortable with us and know that we truly understand your vision, so tell us anything and ask us lots of questions! At the initial meeting, we will talk about a budget, take measurements, and establish a time frame to make a game plan that everyone is happy with. This plan becomes the scope of work, which defines the interior remodel and/or exterior remodel project.
STEP TWO – DESIGN
Once the scope of work is agreed upon, and you have decided to move forward with us as your home remodeling company, the design retainer phase begins! In this creative phase, we will
spend time together choosing materials and fixtures that will go into your project. From there, final design plans are drawn. You will then meet your individual project manager and move forward into the construction phase.
STEP THREE – CONSTRUCTION
We know that a remodel can sometimes be stressful. At Renaissance Remodeling we do everything we can to keep your project stress free all while exceeding your expectations. Youcan rest assured knowing that our remodel company team will always arrive each day on time, clean up your site nightly before we leave, and do everything in between. Finally, please note at any time if you have questions or concerns about your remodel, your project manager is always your go-to person. Any time, day or night.